Friday, September 2, 2011

Rockin' out with Conor

For the past few days, I've been in charge of Conor's drop-offs and pick-ups because Eric has been home with Annika, whose school is closed for cleaning before the new school year begins.

While in the car yesterday, I decided it was time to pop on a little toe-tapping music, because it just was that kind of day. I asked Conor if he'd like to listed to some music and he quickly responded with an enthusiastic, "YAH!!!!" (pronounced "Ja" because he's apparently really in touch with his Scandinavian heritage these days.) I thumbed through my CDs and found the Footloose soundtrack. Perfect!! Conor LOVED it! He wiggled his feet and clapped his hands to no end as we listened to the theme song ... he even cheered for me as I sang along. That's my boy!!



No comments: