Thursday, May 28, 2009

The "LuLu" dress

I've said this before and will probably say it until my dying day.... my friend Jen is an AMAZING knitting pattern designer. This sundress is called "Lulu" and also has a matching hat (that Annika wouldn't wear). When Jen dropped off the yarn for me to test the pattern, Annika couldn't keep her hands off of it. When the dress was finished, I couldn't get her to wear it! (go figure)

A few days ago, Annika willingly let me dress her in it and then proceeded to play on her new climber that we got last weekend.

In addition to her Lulu dress, Annika is sporting her new Salt Water Sandals. She looks like such a little kid wearing them. Her baby days are long gone!

Walking around


Peek a boo!


Our child talking? What a shocker!


Happy girl!

3 comments:

Sara said...

you did such a great job on the dress!! It's beautiful & you have a beautiful little model there too!! ;)

Noreen said...

Holy cow! That dress is adorable. And clearly made by a brilliant knitter. You rock!

Jen Hagan said...

So grown up in her Lulu dress! Thanks, Meredith!