Monday, January 19, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Coppola

On Sunday, one of my very, very dear friends (Heiko) got married to a great woman named Liz. Heiko and I have known each other for about 20 years (HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!) when we were on our high school's speech and debate team together. I was a lowly freshman and he was a mightly senior; we quickly put that aside and found that we were kindred spirits while doing Bill Cosby and Dennis Miller routines together. A lifelong friendship was forged; we've seen just about everything together.



In addition to the joy of watching Heiko walk down the aisle with his parents and listening to him exchange vows with Liz, the highlight of the day was FINALLY introducing Heiko and Annika to each other. It made things feel a bit more complete in my life knowing they've finally been in the same room together.



I was very honored when Heiko and Liz asked me to make their wedding cake. TA DA!

No comments: