Friday, November 4, 2011

Signs of the Times

Winter's impending approach is becoming noticable with colder temperatures, dark mornings, and dark evenings. A few mornings ago, I was walking from the bus to work and noticed how neat the Pike Place Market signs look against the pre-sunrise sky. With that in mind, I packed up our camera and a couple of our lenses this morning in hopes that I'd be able to snap some pictures of the sign. Ta da!!


I took more pictures than these two, but figured two was plenty for the blog. I also tried to get creative with pictures of a lamp post, but didn't change to my macro setting, so the pictures weren't as clear as I'd have hoped. Live and learn!

A few days ago, I mentioned my idea of taking pictures of the market's signs to my co-worker, who happened to have his camera at work that day. He loaned me his camera and I was able to snap these:



No comments: