Tuesday, March 5, 2019

My theme for 2019

I'm not a big "New Year's Resolution" kind of gal. If I want to adopt a new habit or give up a tendency, I'll do it when the time feels right ... not because the calendar says January 1st.

Instead of a resolution for this year, I've decided to give 2019 a theme. Anyone who knows me ... and I mean KNOWS me ... knows that I'm REALLY good at starting projects but not always great at finishing them. (Pretty sure that's how my ADD has manifested itself.) Anywho! To combat that tendency (and to de-clutter the house a bit), I've decided that 2019 is the Year of Finishing Projects.

So far, I've finished knitting a hat that I started last year, a Valentine's Day rag wreath (started and finished in time for Valentine's Day!), and a quilt for our niece that I started (I think) going on 2 years ago.

Valentines Day Rag Wreath
(SOOOO many knots!)

Sent this to Annika's pen pal, Katie, so the girls can have matching hats


Emily's lap quilt
Stay tuned for project updates throughout the year!!

No comments: