Friday, March 23, 2018

Baking Recap

My very sweet husband just point out that I've been a bit of a slacker when it comes to posting photos of my baking projects. So, here you go, Hon!

Are they current? Nope! Are they seasonal? Yup! Are they now included in our blog? Yup! :)

Halloween 2017 ghosts and bats

Halloween 2017 trying out my new cookie stamps

When Eric's longtime coworker Joanne (also my former manager ... she hired me,
which enabled Eric and me to me to meet ... fall in love ... get married ... have kids ... and so on ... thanks, Joanne!)
left the company at the end of December, I made these for her last day of work.

More cookies for Joanne

Christmas snowmen and snowflakes
(look closely to see the sparkly sugar ... presen - freakin-tation, baby!)

Unicorn cupcakes for my friend's daughter's bday

Happy Valentine's Day!
Dry and ready for the kids' class parties

No comments: