Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ten Years Ago Today

Exactly ten years ago, I met the man of my dreams. Correction - he's a man who goes beyond the dreams I had as a young girl and younger woman. Eric is one of the most thoughtful, caring, entertaining, loyal, insightful, and loving people I could ever have hoped to know ... let alone, share life's journey with.

Ten years ago today, I began my career as a technical writer and saw Eric for the first time as I walked to my first desk at DCI. That morning, I couldn't help but notice the cute guy in glasses who sat 2 cubicles away from me. Little did I know that a short time later we'd be dating, a year and a half later, we'd be married, and a few years later we'd welcome our children into the world.

I feel incredibly blessed to have shared the past decade with Eric and look forward to the ones in our future. I love you, Eric - beyond measure, beyond time, beyond all else.

No comments: